Monday, November 10, 2008

The seasons change and so do the decorations, ya gotta keep up!

We all have been enjoying the fall leaves, they seemed to have stayed extra long this year and the colors were gorgeous. Well, the Sunday after Halloween we took a walk to gather leaves to dry at home and hang from our ceiling. We took down all the Halloween decorations and put up a few Thanksgiving things. The kids had fun getting outside and picking up leaves and throwing them around. Brooklyn loves to pull the wagon instead of ride in it...to bad Chris and I are too big. Beckham enjoyed his ride just pointing and smiling and babbling. Here is our finished product.


Pretty nifty huh?

We had to take our cute vinyl trick or treat off the window

But we kept up our fall door greeting....eww looks like I need to clean a goober off the door!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Awesome! I love that idea. Can I copy you? :)

Sowells said...

Cute outfit! So in response to your Halloween French Fries costume - EVERY Halloween I think about that costume - how funny! It was very creative! I told Oliver about it today and he said that sounded like fun. Maybe he'll be fries next year