Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poor kid needs some manly boots

Isn't it sad when kids have to wear hand-me-downs. I understand the concept but sometimes it just isn't right. As a child myself, I had a really short bob or bowl cut I guess you could call it. Well, I wore my brother's hand-me-downs and to this day I remember a few comments on "what a cute little boy" my parent's had.....so I guess I shouldn't make that mistake especially with it turned around so that Beckham is wearing Brooklyn's clothes.

We've yet to buy him his own boyish rain boots, but for now he doesn't seem to mind at all, he just loves splasing in the puddles!




Here is big sis Brooklyn pulling little bro in the wagon....they have so much fun!

1 comment:

nan said...

ok, spiderman boots are on their way, otherwise meg keeps wearing them and I have to keep thinking..."I really need some girl boots for this poor kid!"

p.s. Love the new blog look, especially the header. Te picture is fantastic! CUTE KIDS!