Also, Brooklyn sings to her High School Musical 3 CD all day every day and pretends that she is Gabriella. Well, she found my base makeup and figured out how to open it and put it on her hands and face and said, "Mommy, I found some brown lotion and now I look like Gabriella." I laughed and laughed. Then she was telling me she wanted a dress like Gabriella and black hair. So I am making her wish come true. I looked up a Gabriella dress online, $25, yeah right for dress up clothes!!! I went and got material for $7 came home, made up a pattern and made this dress. I was so excited and Chris was impressed that I just whipped it up, it was fun! I can't wait for her to open it. I ordered a Gabriella wig and I am going to make a bow out of the dress material to go in the hair. So fun!!!
Gabriella dress with shawl
Gabriella dress without shawl






No comments:
Post a Comment