So, recently I did a photo shoot with two senior boys. They said they wanted to have their pictures done at the gum wall. I said, "the what wall?" Yeah, they were right, it was a gum wall. I actually got some awesome photos with these guys and Chris wanted to see it so I took him and the kids to show him where it was. It is actually right near Pike Place, so we made a fun little trip out of it and walked through the market as well. Here is Brooklyn posing by the gum wall and also on the famous pig in front of the fish market. I would've had Beckham pose by the wall, but I didn't want him to touch it, yuck!! If you get close to the wall, you can see that people have even written their names in gum and got creative by making icicles out of them too, weird!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
EEEWWWW!!! is that GUM?
So, recently I did a photo shoot with two senior boys. They said they wanted to have their pictures done at the gum wall. I said, "the what wall?" Yeah, they were right, it was a gum wall. I actually got some awesome photos with these guys and Chris wanted to see it so I took him and the kids to show him where it was. It is actually right near Pike Place, so we made a fun little trip out of it and walked through the market as well. Here is Brooklyn posing by the gum wall and also on the famous pig in front of the fish market. I would've had Beckham pose by the wall, but I didn't want him to touch it, yuck!! If you get close to the wall, you can see that people have even written their names in gum and got creative by making icicles out of them too, weird!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment