Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playgroup Olympics

Playing catch up, this was supposed to post a while back but I didn't get around to it till now.

So back at the end of August I hosted a playgroup with the kids from church to have an end of summer party. I decided that we should do Olympics. We used the park by our house and the kids had a blast. We did an egg/spoon race, ball toss, obstacle course, and water balloon toss. We ended with a medal ceremony (gold candy coins on yarn)and red, white and blue rice krispie treats. I was in charge of it all so I didn't have my camera, but my friend Kim took these, we really had fun!
Beckham with his gold medal

Brooklyn clapping for all the atheletes during the medal ceremony

posing for her medal photo with Tallulah

Beckham in the water balloon toss

Brooklyn in the obstacle course

egg spoon race

Tallulah in the egg spoon race

She was the best and never dropped her egg, way to go Brooklyn!

Brooklyn and Ashlynn watching the fun!

Red white and blue outfits!

cute cousins

brooklyn, tallulah, beckham and sawyer

No comments: