My sister is moving to Kalispell, MT!!!! I am so excited for her to be closer, yay!!! Although I will miss going to San Diego to see her, we still have my older brother and his wife there to visit, so that's good. Anyway, I am so jealous of my sister, I have always wanted to live in Kalispell, it is gorgeous there! and it's right next to Glacier Park. She got a good job there and found an apartment and I can't wait to visit her. We lived together 5 years ago and have missed each other ever since, so this will be a way to be able to see each other a lot more often. Brooklyn is excited to have Aunt Laini closer too, she adores her. And to celebrate, Laini and I thought it would be hilarious to try and go to the New Kids on the Block concert this fall, just because we are close enough to do it and it would be funny!
So, Chris had to sit in the airport in Kalispell awhile after the wedding a few weeks ago. He ended up looking at a real estate magazine and loved what you could get there for the price. When he served in Montana on his mission, Kalispell was his favorite area, he loved being able to go back. We really like Seattle but 5 years from now it might start getting old. So we are looking at options for the future and we have always had AZ and UT in mind, but now Kalispell is in the picture too, we'll just have to see what kind of jobs are there. Plus, I could do awesome photography there, it would be so fun! Anyway, I love that Montana may be an option for us because it truly is "the last best place."






2 comments:
That is super exciting! You look amazing!
Hot sunglasses!
Post a Comment