Hey, so Janeece and I got a girl's night out thanks to my awesome husband who watched the kids for us. We headed down to the mall for a little shopping, dinner and a movie. We, of course, saw Mamma Mia! I have seen it 3 times on Broadway and absolutely loved it. Janeece had also seen it so we went to the movie. Janeece leaned over to me before it started and said, "What if I start singing?" We bothed laughed because it is such a fun show, you just want to sing and dance, it just makes you happy. Anyway, we loved it, you can't go wrong with ABBA....thanks Dad for having us listen to ABBA on your record player while playing Gray Hockey!! That's when the love of ABBA started for me...my favorite song was Voulez Vouz. I liked them all and knew them all but that was my favorite while growing up, I think my sibling would agree too. I really like Honey, Honey too.
I also remember listening to ABBA with my friend, Nanette, she actually bought me ABBA gold on CD for my birthday once because my original had gotten all scratched up. We listened to ABBA and the Violent Femmes a lot on our road trips to SLC for Photo meetings back in the day of working at Inkley's. Man, those were good times!
Anyway, to sum it up, love Mamma Mia!, love the music....gonna buy the movie when it comes out....gotta get the soundtrack too.
Oh and something hilarious that I didn't know about Janeece.....we were watching the previews and all of a sudden High School Musical 3's preview came on, I was excited but kind of slient about it....but Janeece was like, "Yes!" (totally what I was saying in my head) HA! Yeah, we are both 13 year old girls at heart....our next movie...High School Musical 3, oh yeah! We even toyed with the idea of having Linus and Brooklyn be Troy and Gabriella for halloween, ha ha. So, yeah she will be coming over sometime to play High School Musical kareoke on the Wii soon...Yay!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment