Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beckham's Poem

So, I write poetry....my own kind of poetry...doesn't really rhyme, just my thoughts onto paper in my own artistic way. I wrote one for Brooklyn and had it done for her baby blessing and that was my goal for Beckham....well look at it now, two days before Beckham's birthday...I am sure my next kid will be 18 by the time I finish it. I just want my kids to know the feelings I have for them. I have written some for Chris too. So here is the poem to share:

A warm gentle embrace
We shared
..in the calm of night

I held You close to Me
My cheek against Your soft head
Your tiny grasp holding onto My finger
……..a silent moment
as Our two Spirits met
and I felt the comfort We brought to each other

Your big blue eyes looked into Mine
..and melted my heart
overwhelming Love swept You and I away
…and in a tender moment
…..I felt Love

…..Love I had never felt before
a Spiritual reassurance of God’s inconceivable
and unconditional Love

…His sweetest Gift

a chosen Spirit entrusted with My care

another piece of Eternity moves forward
a little boy
so Pure and Innocent
here to help change the world

I grew another Heart that day
as You
My Miracle
was placed in My arms
sweetly cooing
so snuggly, so cozy
so Lovable

My Beckham

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Melissa! I never knew you liked to write! That is fabulous, I love it! One more thing we have in common. :)

Karina Rigtrup said...

I'm holding my little baby while reading this and your bringing tears to my eyes. I don't think my hormones have leveled out yet!

Rich said...

I love ABBA and Mamma Mia! My sister-in-law took me to the show here in Vegas. I am sure the Broadway was better, but I still loved it! Great poem. It is a great way to document your feelings. It is so tender and sweet!

Rich said...

I am not sure why it says Rich. It's me, Your favorite Emily! :)