Sunday, July 13, 2008

Aquarium lunch date with Daddy!

Friday morning, I took the kids to the West Seattle Street Fair. It was fun to see all the fun booths and I got the kids magic bubble wands and they were excited about that. I think I am going to try and get a booth there next summer for my Word Boutique business, so I probably should start making stuff right now.

Anyway, after that we went and got on the water taxi and met Chris for lunch. We took him a yummy gyro from the street fair....sooooo good, and Brooklyn loved it too! Good girl cause I love Greek food. Anyway, we went to the aquarium and we hadn't been for a few months so Beckham was still small when we had taken him before. But this time was so much fun...he and Brooklyn had a blast looking at all the fish and touching the starfish and sea cucumbers and the other weird things. Beckham loved the jellyfish and they both loved the seals and sea otters, it was so fun to see both of their reactions to everything and be excited for each other. Beckham is into pointing, so he would look at us and then point to what he saw and smile and get all excited it was so cute. And, you'll have to see Brooklyn's interpretation of a jellyfish sometime, it's hilarious. Anyway, it was a good day and Chris was happy to have lunch with us rather than his lawyer associates, a lot more relaxed.







No comments: