Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl's Night July!

So when I moved up here I started a dinner group with some friends and we all got together once a month and had a theme and everyone brought food that went with the theme and the recipes to share and we ate and hung out and had a blast. It's been going for almost two years now, crazy how time flies. Anywho, this month we decided to chill on the beach and have finger foods, it was great! It was perfect weather, the food was good and it was a great way to have a girl's night out. I meant to take more photos, but only took a few of me and my friend, Janeece, so here we are. I guess that's all you need, I mean, check us out! I love Janeece, she rocks!!

We are going to do the beach thing again next month so hopefully I remember to take more photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. And, for the record, it's better then the few I took.

Emily said...

SO fun! Wish I could've been there

nan said...

Sounds like so much fun. Wish I could be there to join you gals. Sure do miss you!