Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chris and I have a problem

Some may call it an addiction.....but both of us have a problem...we can't stop playing Dr. Mario on the Wii against people we don't know. We are so addicted that sometimes we feel guilty because we are neglecting our kids....not really neglecting because they like to watch and dance to the music.

Anyway, we had an old school Nintendo and I introduced Chris to Dr. Mario when we were first married....I kicked his butt all the time and he didn't like it so he practiced and started beating me up.....so then it was causing problems in our marriage so we quit for a while. When the Wii came out with Dr. Mario, we were so excited to play again, although we were still having the problem playing against each other, it kind of makes you mad!

So now that you can play random people online we cheer each other on and have a blast making fun of other people and sending them the little messages you can send them....we have made up some of our own too and crack up because we are so stupid for getting so into it. Our best line is, "Shipoopy!!!, take that to the bank!!!" But the problem is....we want to play any chance we get....we'll say to each other--"What are you going to do?" and the other one will say, "I'm going to go beat somebody up." And we both know what that means and even if we say we're only doing one game.......that never happens.

Anyway, I just needed to admit my weakness to all of you......now I am going to go and play because Chris is at the park with the kids....ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that is why Ken and I can't play with you guys. You will kick out butts and then make fun of us!

Julia said...

hahaha, thats so funny. I have the same problem. I am on that online thing ALL the time and Mia loves to watch it to, although i usually play while she's sleeping or with Jason, but still more than I should. I think it's Jason I'm neglecting, ha. He won't play me anymore cause he can't win and he won't practice because he can't beat me, ha. Such a fun game!

Emily said...

You are so cute. We all have our "addictions! It is great to have an outlet!

Karina Rigtrup said...

I love that your a dork! I knew you were a dork 12 years ago but it's good to know you haven't grown out of it, and that you married someone who supports your dorkiness!