It's only been 4 months since your birthday and the post I wanted to do is just now getting on the blog....I guess we've been busy huh? Our 6th anniversary was the other day so don't expect a post on that until January!
Well, Happy 30th Birthday....a little late! I mean we celebrated and all but here is the post on the fun!
So...here it is the list...30 reasons why I love you my hot school boy!
30) He is waaaayyyyy too smart.
29)Our arguments always turn into laughing.
28)He loves to explore anything with the kids and I wherever we go.
27)Yeah, he's gotten a wii fit age of 20 more than once.
26)He lets me look for houses and dream even though we aren't looking......yet!
25)Our favorite date is going to the temple.
24)He never complains that I cut his hair differently every time.
23)He does some of the best voices that I never get sick of.
22)He helps me with both of my businesses and is excited and supportive about them.
21)He's my computer go-to guy.
20)He's a sucka, a fool, a foolish sucka!
19)He lets me have girl's nights whenever I want.
18)He likes to punch dance when he gets frustrated.
17)We love to watch the same tv shows and movies and can watch them over and over and laugh just as hard each time.
16)He always knows how to make me smile no matter what is happening.
15)He loves Montana and going to visit the farm and Glacier Park (my two fav places)
14)He listens to my 80's music.
13)He's scared to pick up a dead mouse and throw it in the trash so I end up doing it and he kills the spiders for me....it's a good arrangement.
12)On a good day, I can still beat him at Dr. Mario or playing horseshoes.
11)He loves to just hang out with me, we are bestest friends.
10)He listens to all my insanely great ideas before telling me I'm crazy and then ends up supporting me with each insanely great idea.
9)He sometimes gets the giggles during our prayers and we can't stop forever!
8)Amazing blue eyes
7)His sense of humor
6)The way he dresses, mmmmmmmm.
5)His super sexy smile!
4)His really super HOT and SEXY voice!!!
3)His knowledge of the gospel and his respect for the priesthood.
2)He's the best daddy in the world, the kids and I adore him.
1)He's all mine and he loves me and I love him.....a lot!!
There are many many more reasons I love Chris, but you'll have to wait until he turns 100 to find out. We had a fun weekend back in April. Chris was going through finals so we celebrated as much as we could in between the studying. The best thing we did on his birthday was Brooklyn and I made him a 30 layer cake out of easy bake oven cakes and it was awesome and he loved it! Chris doesn't care much for birthdays and I'm all about birthdays.....so he does love whatever we come up with!






2 comments:
That is some cake! I love the flame at the top with the birthday candles! I like Brooklyn's Easy Bake. I still have mine from 1982. Gotta love baking with a light bulb.
Oh...BTW that was from me Mitzie!
Post a Comment