Thursday, June 25, 2009
I am a really big dork!
So if you read my "Michael" post, you'll know how bored I am. I am missing my lovey. I'm still in Utah having a nice time but I get reeeeaaalllyy bored at night and so out came my feelings about Michael Jackson, "Hee Hee" (picture me singing that really high and grabbing my crotch with spin and tip toe pose, ah yeah, now I'm just getting weird, maybe it's time to go to bed. But anyway, even though I like Michael........I really am missing Chris A LOT more and would rather be cuddling on the couch watching nothingness on TV than typing. Night Night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hilarious, Melissa! I didn't know about your Michael Jackson obsession! I thought I was going to be so sick of seeing and hearing about him, but I have to admit that I have LOVED watching the old clips of his performances and hearing all his music and it really made me wish I could have seen him back in the day too. He was an incredible artist and deserves all the tributes.
Your post made me miss you. Is it August yet?
Post a Comment