So we celebrated our little Brooklyn's birthday with a mini party. She invited a bunch of friends and we made mini food, mini party favors and played mini games. I got pictures of all the elements of the party and then only got one shot....yes, one shot people, of the actual party. No wonder people hire photographers for their kid's birthday parties because when you host....you don't have time!
The kids had a great time and Brooklyn loved it. They loved their buffet of mini food and all the ladies had a great time socializing during the party, which is always a great time. Brooklyn got lots of fun presents. And everyone enjoyed their mini pinatas, which were pretty stinking cute if I say so myself! Good times!

Create Your Own
1 comment:
Cute pics! How fun. BTW-you need to rename Christopher Lou to Christopher Robin (like in Winnie the Pooh) or you could do Christopher Lou/Robin. Okay-I have too much time on my hands.
:)
Mitzie
Post a Comment