Tuesday, March 3, 2009

High School Musical 3 video party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I finally have a night to blog this and catch up on all my other posts with actual written explanations of all the pictures. First, before I go into this fun and amusing post of HSM3, I just want to say.....I was so disappointed in the Bachelor...enough said, I'm sad I wasted 3 hours last night on that!

Ok, now I can start with the fun! So, ever since we went to the "big theatre" ,as Brooklyn calls it, to see High School Musical 3, we have been waiting and waiting till it came out on DVD. And yes we were in Montana when it came out and we drove the 35 mile drive to walmart that day to get it and the kids watched it in the car on the way home. We watched it probably 4 or 5 more times after that too!

We got back to Seattle and decided to have a party with Linus and Janeece (the ones we went to the "big theatre" with). They are big fans like we are. They came over and had dinner and it was funny because Linus kept asking, "Is it time to watch High School Musical 3 yet?" So we got the party started. First, Beckham dressed in the Wildcat red and white, Linus had a HSM wildcat shirt on and Brooklyn wore the Gabriella dress I made for her, plus the wig. We had to have a preshow before watching the movie. So we set up the HSM stage in the living room and put the karaoke on and here they are, aren't they so awesome!




They were a blast to watch so here is a few video too...


Beckham is such a cute little fan too! He really gets into it with his dancing and tries to sing, it's so cute. He loves the basketball songs the best and pretends he is dribbling during the songs like on the movie.

It was such a fun night, we watched the movie and had treats and popcorn, Janeece and I will definately do it again sometime soon! Brooklyn keeps asking for a High School Musical birthday party, so we'll see...Aunt Laini will be here for her birthday so it will probably happen!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ok this is the cutest blog entry I've read in awhile. THey are so cute. I love it!!! Glad that you had so much fun.