Bedtime...
Chris puts Brooklyn to bed...5 minutes later Brooklyn is at the top of the stairs...
Brooklyn: Daddy I need a book, can you get one for me?
Daddy: You can get a book, go to bed.
Brooklyn: Will you put me in bed please?
Chris gives in and goes to put her in bed. Meanwhile, we are enjoy a good laugh while watching The Office, there is a commercial break and we once again hear Brooklyn...
Brooklyn: Daddy, I'm going to sleep with my bunny rabbit puppet.
Daddy: Good Luck with that.
Brooklyn (laughing): But Daddy you forgot to come and put me to bed.
Mommy: You forgot to put yourself back to bed....twice!
Chris and I share a laugh and then Chris says jokingly...
Daddy: Take That Brooklyn!! (and laughs again thinking she doesn't get it)
Brooklyn: You can go in the Garbage!!! Take That Chris!!!
Yeah, she really did say Chris, what a stinkin' cute kid, ha!.............too funny!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment