So I have had my vinyl lettering machine since last spring....but I am just now starting to get things going business-wise. I am designing business cards, building a website, a blog and making products. It's going to be slow going because it's just to hard to get into 100% with two kids, but it's going to be a fun hobbie to make extra money and enjoy making new and fun crafts. This money is going to go toward Chris and my long-awaited honeymoon we are taking after he takes the bar next July. We haven't decided yet on whether we will go to Hawaii or Italy.......but either one we choose will be without the kids and then when we come back we'll take a family vaca to Disneyland with the kids...anyway so I am finally getting things going.
I have decided to do a few crafts fairs this fall as well as my new favorite night of the month....vinyl craft night. My friend, Mel, wants to host them to have a girl's night but to also have fun making crafts together and having fun food and if we finish in time....she's got rock band in her basement......yeah, that's right, a bunch of mom's rockin' out in the basement! ha! We had our first vinyl night last week and it was so much fun, we all can't wait until the next one. I have started a new blog to show products and our crafts nights on, check it out at http://www.word-boutique.blogspot.com
Anywho.....I hope to have some more products to show you soon!!! Don't forget I can also customize just about anything for you too!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment