Noooooooooooo!!! I am not pregnant.....we got a bird. Brooklyn had been asking us for quite some time and we finally gave in. She named him Tweety and the kids just love him. As you will see in the pictures, they love to get him out and hold him, Beckham thinks it is so funny when Tweety sits on his lap and Brooklyn loves to hold him and sing to him...in one picture she is even playing the piano for him. So there you have it, our new addition.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
About Me
- Melissa
- We are the Warner's. Chris, Melissa, Brooklyn and Beckham. We are currently living in Seattle while Chris attends law school at Seattle University. I stay at home and play with my sweet and adorable kids while running warnerportraits.com and my new business word-boutique. This blog will journal ours lives through the happy and sad, the good and bad, the spiritual moments and most importantly the fun times!






3 comments:
That is so cute. I've never thought of a bird as the kind of pet you can hold.
so fun!
So I have tried to leave like 5 posts on your blog and something always goes wrong - so if this post makes it - it will be a miracle. Anyways cute pictures! I love Glacier! Remember when we were hiking once in Glacier and we thought we heard a bear and hurried back because we were scared - and it ended up being a chain saw - that was AWESOME!
Post a Comment