Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am the biggest nerd!

So I have really become the classic mom/housewife. We just bought an awesome vaccum and I am so excited. I never ever thought I would be so excited about buying a vacuum. But after buying crappy, cheap vaccums.....it was so worth it to spend the extra and the best part was it was on sale for $150 off!!! It's a Dyson...never looses suction, it is awesome, whenever we vacuum now, it looks like we shampooed our carpets. I love it! It even has a setting to do bare floors, for the times you need a quick clean up....love it! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so nerdy! Just kidding! I love it. I would get excited to vaccuum if I had one like that. My parents still have the same vaccum that I grew up with. I hate it. It looks like R2D2 from star wars. Congrats on graduating to a higher class of vaccuums!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Dysons are the best! I would be excited to have one as well. I say it's a good investment. That's next on my wish list!