So, I started writing Chris and my story of how we met and fell in love almost 5 years ago...it was only supposed to go from right around the time we met until we got married, but I loved our story and all the fun connections we had, it seemed we were meant to be. I kept writing...I wrote religiously until last May....(2007). I was so disappointed with myself for not keeping up on it, I had been thinking of different ways to find time to write about our life and try to catch up on the whole year I had lost. I set up my computer so I could dictate and it would type it for me, that was pretty cool but sometimes the computer would write the funniest stuff...it would take me more time to proof read it. So I am happy to say that I am going to blog it all. I heard that you can print out and/or put your blog onto CD/DVD....does anyone know if this is correct or how to do it?
Anyway, I am so excited to start writing again.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is so exciting. i remeber seeing your story, and it was awesome. Good for you to keep it up. I have also heard that as well. I have a friend I can ask about it.
Blurb.com will make your blog into a book. Check it out.
Post a Comment