Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing Frosting!!!

We have a new member of the family. He name is Frosting and he is an 8 month old kitten. We love him and he is so fun! He is Brooklyn and Beckham's new playmate. They have so much fun with him and carry him all around the house. They love to tease him with his laser toy, his fake mouse, bouncy balls and pull back cars. He is a spunky little thing. He has taken a liking to Chris who didn't really like or want a cat. It's funny because I find Chris playing with the cat more than I do and the cat always ends up on Chris' lap if he has a choice. So, we love the cat and we're glad he's a part of our family.

Here's a little more about Frosting:

I got him last summer while on a photo shoot....I couldn't resist, he was so cute! (My dad wasn't very happy that I brought him back to his house)

The kitten was named Frosting because he was all black with a patch of gray fur on his back (which has all gone away now, but we still like the name)

He wasn't ready to be weaned yet when I took him, so my parent's cat, Buddy, took him in and they became best friends and Frosting was very sad to leave Buddy behind on the farm but has adjusted very well to his new home and loves being an indoor cat.

Beckham loved him right away and wanted to carry him everywhere! The kids loved him so much that Chris gave in from hating cats because of how cute the kids were with him.

He's got some bling, a fancy "W" for Warner....since they didn't have an "F" when we were buying a collar.

He's a great traveler, we thought he would hate the 9 hour drive from Montana but we let him out of his carrier and he sat on Brooklyn's lap the whole time!

We aren't supposed to have a cat at our apartment....but we're cheating since we are moving soon....shhhhhh, don't tell!!

Oh, and you are probably wondering what happened to Tweety, our bird who became psycho....let's just say, Chris let him go on the farm in Montana, he's better off.

Enjoy these picture from Frosting's last 6 months.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Frosting
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frosting is so cute! I love him! He is such a sweet, well mannered kitty. Great pics of Frosting and the kids! Glad Chris seems to love the kitty the best!

Mitz

Karina Rigtrup said...

I can't believe that kitty just let the kids carry it around like that! That's one awesome cat!