The kids both enjoyed the ride out to the big field of pumpkins. They both ran around hugging the pumpkins, trying to pick them up, it was pretty cute! We found some perfect pumpkins and headed back to catch another ride on a tractor. This time we were on a little wagon and the man driving had a long beard and overalls on. (We thought maybe we could do a pumpkin patch at my parent's farm in Montana and make my dad dress like this guy!)
We rode by some scarecrows out in the field and came back, weighed our pumpkins and had hamburgers, corn on the cob, and hot cider for lunch while we watched them catapoult pumpkins, and that was pretty cool too!
It was a fun morning out and the kids were good on the way home so since we were in the area where we want to buy a house someday, we went cruising the neighborhoods, daydreaming and falling in love with the houses and landscaping. Only another year or so hopefully and we will have a house of our own.
Enjoy the cute pics of the kids in the slideshow above!!






2 comments:
Hi Melissa, I don't know if you saw my message I posted the other day here. Anyway, this is Carol G. and I saw your blog address on your facebook page so I thought that I would save your link on my blog and check in on you once in awhile if that is ok. You sure have a cute family. You kids are darling!!! I love the red hair. So sweet. Hollie and Scott both have blogs and you can find their address' on my blog too. Glad that I found you. Have a great week!
I love all the pictures! Mommy school sounds awesome! You are so creative and fun! I am sorry I haven't emailed or talked with you for a while...kind of crazy right now. Love ya, miss ya, Em
Post a Comment