Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Luau Party!

So the kids and I started our 2 month adventure minus Daddy at the beginning of June. 1st stop...Utah to stay with Grammy and Grandpa and the cousins. The first weekend there we went to a luau. The kids absolutely loved it and totally got into it. Brooklyn got to wear a hula outfit Grammy bought for her and she really loved it!

We arrived at the luau and had dinner and then they had an amazing show of many types of dancing, just the men, just the women, men and women and then the slap dancing and fire dancing. Brooklyn was loving the hula girls and danced and danced away while Beckham loved the drumming, slap dancing and the fire dancer.

My kids and their cousins were the only part of the crowd that got into it and danced and had fun....a lot of people started watching the kids because they were being so dang cute! So once again, we had a lot of fun, and I took A LOT of pictures and videos, so take a peek! I dare you not to smile.




















No comments: