Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brooklyn's High School Musical Birthday Party!!

So here it finally is......the moment you've all been waiting for...the pictures from the High School Musical Party!

I know, I know.....it's taken me way too long to post these but believe me, it was worth the wait!

So, as you know, Brooklyn and I (and Beckham.......and Chris a little bit) are HUGE HSM fans! So are our friends, Janeece and Linus. Janeece, Linus, Brooklyn and I went to HSM3 at the theatre and then had a party when it came out on video but this was the BIG party. HSM stuff everywhere. My parents and sister, who are also fans, were in town for the big party.

Brooklyn's party started in the late afternoon and she was dressed in her "Gabriella" dress, wig and all and Linus came over and played the part of "Troy". The whole downstairs was decorated with HSM stuff, it was awesome! They did some karaoke on the HSM stage and put on quite a show. Beckham, was a backup singer and dancer, what a stinkin' cute kid! We had so much fun watching them and singing along. We had a fun dinner and then opened presents, which consisted of MORE HSM stuff and a few other things like a lightning bug catcher for GG and Papa house and a bug playground. She loved those things equally as much as her HSM stuff. One of the best presents was her Sharpay dress that she got from GG and Papa. Other favorites were her sparkly HSM shirt from Linus and HSM sleeping bag from Auntie Laini! We had some more karoke and watched bits and pieces of the movies and then had cake!

I made a giant cupcake decorated with HSM stars and a candle, Brooklyn loved it! There were some sweet party favors and then we played outside and then Brooklyn and Beckham put on a little show for everyone while cuddling in their HSM sleeping bag before heading off to bed.

It was a party to remember. Brooklyn and I had been planning it for months and had found so many fun HSM decorations. She absolutely loved it and we all had a great time!!! WARNING...LOTS and I mean LOTS of cute pictures ahead!!!




And here are the videos...keep in mind, they were a bit out of practice and had an audience of more of Janeece and I.











No comments: