So I'd been thinking a long time about cutting my hair off, I loved it but I needed a change....it was reaalllllly long. So Julia was brave enough to cut it off for me and I shocked the whole family in AZ but they all loved it. I had long hair in the wedding pictures below and then the next day I cut it all off (8 inches) right before we took family pictures....so without further adieu...here is my hair...and the family pictures.
We are the Warner's. Chris, Melissa, Brooklyn and Beckham. We are currently living in Seattle while Chris attends law school at Seattle University. I stay at home and play with my sweet and adorable kids while running warnerportraits.com and my new business word-boutique. This blog will journal ours lives through the happy and sad, the good and bad, the spiritual moments and most importantly the fun times!
4 comments:
Your hair looks...FREAKEN AWESOME!!!
Pretty HIP, Melissa! :) Looks fabulous!!! :)
I LOVE your new hair do - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Love all of the pictures too, keep em coming! xoxo
I like the haircut! And nice family photos, too! :)
Post a Comment