Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Perfect Easter pictures of my cuties!

I always say with every photo shoot of my kids, "Oh, these are my favorite pictures ever! I'll never have as good of pictures as these." WRONG! Check out these Easter pictures, my kids are just plain adorable, I love 'em to pieces!!!


6 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

LOVE them!!!!

Cortney said...

Those are great! Beautiful kids, beautiful day, and a fabulous photographer! :)

Sowells said...

Cute Kids! I like the short hair!

Emily said...

You are so talented! You have adorable kids! Some of my favorites are the easter ones that we did of the girls in the basket and bunny ears. Man! They have grown up too fast! I HAVE to see you guys when you are in Utah! Love ya! I have always loved your long hair, but wowzer!!! You look SEXY! I love the new do!!!

Jill said...

Wow. They are incredible. The pictures. The kids. The photographer. :)

Mitzie Lynn said...

Love the babes! They look so darling in their Easter best!