Thursday, February 19, 2009

Danger Boy and Danger Girl!!

So, my mom and I found these pj's at walmart and couldn't resist. Both my kids love pretending to be superheroes...first Brooklyn was "Girl Man" and Beckham was "Baby Man" and it has now turned into Danger Boy and Danger Girl....I don't know why we started calling them that exactly except for some reason right before bedtime while putting on pj's, Beckham would take off naked and run through the house like crazy and Brooklyn said, "That's dangerous" so we called him Danger Boy....next thing I know Brooklyn is doing the same thing when it's pj time. So when we found these pj's they both loved them, especially because they had capes....so sometimes they are Danger boy and girl....and sometimes you can call them Super girl and Super boy...but they have to decide what you call them or you are in trouble! They were pretty excited the first night we put them on and the next morning, stinkin' cute kids!

Brooklyn also made some easy bake oven pretend ice cream treats, it was really cute and fun to make and she shared them with Beckham, Grandma and Grandpa, she loves to cook!


1 comment:

Jill said...

Uh huh, cute kids! And I love the pics of your family farm! I can definitely see the appeal of the country life when you show it like that!