Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh so messy but oh so fun!!!

Linus and Janeece came over for a fun night of making graham crackers gingerbread houses. We had a blast! And overall I think more frosting was eaten and all over fingers than on the actual houses.

The funniest thing was that Linus and Brooklyn are both High School Musical fans.....let's not forget Beckham too who has to dance to the soundtrack 5 times a day...and boy he has got some moves....which reminds me I've got some videos to post when I find....time!!! Anyway, there was a knock at the door and I opened it and here is Linus coming right in and saying, "I brought High School Musical candy canes!" Brooklyn who was wearing her High School Musical shirt was totally excited and they both went running into the kitchen ready to open their candy canes and pick out a Troy or a Gabriella...it was great. Then later while we were making the houses, Janeece asked Linus what his favorite HSM song was and he just started singing, "16, 16, 16 more minutes get ready game on!!!" Well, Brooklyn chimed in on the singing and Beckham started dancing....you really had to be here to see it but it was so funny, never a dull moment when you're talking HSM! Ha!

Anyway, here are the messy houses with their proud creators.

Love it!!!
She did really good with the frosting decorator
My skinny little man with his chubby legs....love it! yeah, he was a mess! oh well.
working hard and eating lots of candy!
The finished products!!! and happy hyper kids!

No comments: