That's right, we signed the lease on a house in the area we have been dreaming about for 3 years!! No, we didn't buy, but it's a step closer to getting our dream home someday. This one actually has a yard with grass! And a garage! and two, yes I said two walk-in master closets!!! And it will actually look quite empty after we move in since the house is more than double the size we are in.....no more squishing things into closets or just having to sell or throw it away!
It is in the best location....a block away from the school Brooklyn will be attending and a half block from Chris' bus stop. It's going to be a longer commute but we LOVE the neighborhood, it's out in the mountains (I've always wanted to live in the mountains!) It's so cute and so new! We move in April 1st, the only downside is all the packing I will have to do and saying good-bye to some of the best friends in the world :(
Here are a few pictures...
the front of the house
looking from the front porch at Brooklyn's school
the family room
the living room
a bad photo of the kitchen
through the screen photo of the backyard
bad photo of the upstairs living room
one of four very spacious bedrooms
master bedroom
back of the house/garage






7 comments:
What a gorgeous place! I love it! Congrats on the home. It's amazing! I can't believe 2700 square feet and two master closets! xoxo
Yippee!!! What a great place.....it would not take much to convince Cameron to move there too. We love hiking in that area and are always up at the pass in the winter.
That is such great news! I am so excited for you! :) Let me know if I can help with any of the moving and packing, etc. Hooray!
How great to be so close to Brooklyn's school! Looks great - and a nice backyard and garage! I would love a fenced backyard!
Wow, it's beautiful! You soooo deserve it. I'm so excited to see it in person now!
It's beautiful. And look at the sunshine there. I know you guys are going to love it.
(but we'll miss you!)
Wow, your house looks great, with that huge kitchen too. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment