Our little girl...what can I say? She is just so imaginative. I love it because she lives life to the fullest. She is always daydreaming...I wonder where she got that from. She tells me cute stories and has me pretend with her. We tried taking ballet class once and it was fun for her but I switched her over to creative dance and that is Perfect for her. She loves it because her teacher tells stories while they dance and they get to pretend and act things out as they dance. They also incorporate gymnastics with it. She has loved that class and her teacher, this last time we took it was going to be the last time for awhile since it is summer and we are going to be gone...she is very sad but I can't wait to get her in another class, it really lets her be herself. Here she is doing a little obstacle course, her teacher always has her go first because she never fights to be first and because she takes direction very well and because she is GOOD! Beckham and I always watch her on the TV monitor outside, he loves to watch her and loves it when class is over and he gets to try everything she did during class. I can't wait until he is old enough to get started in something fun.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Brooklyn's Dance Class
Our little girl...what can I say? She is just so imaginative. I love it because she lives life to the fullest. She is always daydreaming...I wonder where she got that from. She tells me cute stories and has me pretend with her. We tried taking ballet class once and it was fun for her but I switched her over to creative dance and that is Perfect for her. She loves it because her teacher tells stories while they dance and they get to pretend and act things out as they dance. They also incorporate gymnastics with it. She has loved that class and her teacher, this last time we took it was going to be the last time for awhile since it is summer and we are going to be gone...she is very sad but I can't wait to get her in another class, it really lets her be herself. Here she is doing a little obstacle course, her teacher always has her go first because she never fights to be first and because she takes direction very well and because she is GOOD! Beckham and I always watch her on the TV monitor outside, he loves to watch her and loves it when class is over and he gets to try everything she did during class. I can't wait until he is old enough to get started in something fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment